Microwave Scrambled Eggs are a quick solution to the morning rush.
These impressive little eggs come out fluffy and delicious every time. In just about a minute they are ready to serve in only one dish.
Easiest Eggs Ever
- Eggs are always a fast choice but we love this recipe since it literally cooks in just over a minute.
- Cook these in a mug, cup, or small bowl, and clean up is so easy. No oven, no stove, and no pans needed.
- Using the technique below, they come out perfectly fluffy and moist every time.
- Serve with a side of air fryer bacon or make them into breakfast tacos.
Ingredients for Microwave Eggs
EGGS Use two eggs for this recipe or the equivalent in liquid egg products. If you add extra eggs, you will need to add extra cooking time.
MILK Adding a splash of milk to the eggs makes them a little fluffier and ensure they don’t overcook in the micrwave.
Need to make this without dairy? Substitute with a milk alternative like soy or almond milk or even water.
- Toss in a little cheese or sprinkle on top after it has cooked. A little butter in the eggs,makes them creamier and softer.
- Cooked meats like bacon, ham, and breakfast sausage can be added! Use up any leftovers you have, or toss in some chopped-up deli meat!
- Precook veggies as they can have water in them. Try Mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers, onions, diced zucchini, the possibilities are endless!
How to Make Great Microwave Scrambled Eggs
- Wisk eggs, milk, salt & pepper in a microwavable bowl until it is a creamy yellow color. There should be no visible bits of white or yolk.
- Cook in the microwave on 70% power per recipe below.
- Let rest & enjoy!
Eggs should be moist and glossy before removing from the microwave. They will continue to cook once removed.
This recipe is simple, but there are a few tricks that will make this recipe a success:
- Cover the eggs while cooking and then remove the covering partway through.
- Some microwaves cook differently. This recipe is for a 1000-watt microwave cooking at 70% power, everyone’s microwave will be a little different.
- Check the eggs and don’t overcook them! They will look slightly undercooked when they are removed from the microwave but they will continue to cook once they are removed from the microwave.
So Many Ways to Make Eggs!
Did you make these Microwave Scrambled Eggs? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
Microwave Scrambled Eggs
With only 3 ingredients and less than a 5 minute cook time, these Microwave Scrambled Eggs will be a go-to breakfast dish any day of the week!
Whisk eggs, milk, butter, salt, & pepper until well combined.
Spray a small bowl with cooking spray and add egg mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap or a small plate.
Microwave at 70% power for about 45 seconds. Uncover and cook an additional 35-45 seconds stirring frequently until almost cooked through, eggs should be glossy.
Remove from the microwave and let rest 30 seconds covered, add cheese if desired.
These directions are for a 1000 watt microwave, your microwave may vary. Check the eggs early to ensure they don’t overcook.
Do not overcook the eggs. They will look slightly undercooked but as they rest, they will continue cooking.
Calories: 129, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 328mg, Sodium: 128mg, Potassium: 133mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 490IU, Calcium: 59mg, Iron: 2mg
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword best Microwave Scrambled Eggs, how to make Microwave Scrambled Eggs, Microwave Scrambled Eggs, Microwave Scrambled Eggs recipe