Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (With Whipped Cream)
Ring in the season and upcoming holidays with our sweet mini pumpkin pie cupcakes!
These fun mini-sized treats literally taste like you’re biting into a slice of homemade pumpkin pie.
Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Much different than a typical pumpkin cupcake, these are really mini pumpkin pies. Hand-held, bite-sized, bitty pumpkin pies.
Ingredients or Variations
PUMPKIN What makes these cupcakes so rich & flavorful is the addition of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. The little cupcakes rise up during baking and then fall slightly when they cool into a pumpkin pie consistency.
TOPPING The best way to frost them is with homemade whipped cream or whipped topping.
VARIATIONS Why not sprinkle a little homemade granola or a handful of candied nuts for a great crunch.
PRO TIP: No candied nuts? No problem, toast nuts in a sauté pan for a few minutes and then let them cool. This makes them extra crunchy and really brings out their flavor!
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Pumpkin pie cupcakes are an easy treat that are ready to pop in the oven in just minutes!
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Mix remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
- Fill cupcake tins evenly and bake according to the recipe below until cupcakes are set.
- Let the cupcakes cool about 10 minutes in the pan. Remove and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
- Pumpkin pie cupcakes are very moist so the best way to store them is in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Put a slice of bread inside the container to absorb excess moisture. They should keep about 3 days.
- Pumpkin pie cupcakes can also be frozen (without the whipped cream topping.) They’ll keep well in a zippered bag with the date written on the outside, or in a sealed container. Add whipped cream just before serving.
Our Favorite Pumpkin Recipes
Did you love these Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Moist, rich, and oh-so-flavorful, these pumpkin pie cupcakes are sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously grease a 12 cupcake pan.
Combine flour, salt, baking soda, & baking powder in a small bowl.
Mix brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, spice, pumpkin puree, and evaporated milk in a medium bowl until well blended.
Add dry ingredients and mix well. Divide over cupcake wells.
Bake 23-25 minutes or until cupcakes are set. Cool in the pan 10 minutes.
Remove and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream and serve.
We find making these in greased tins or metal cupcake liners works best. Paper cupcake liners tend to stick to the cupcakes.
Serving: 1cupcake, Calories: 125, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 34mg, Sodium: 160mg, Potassium: 181mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 17g, Vitamin A: 5611IU, Vitamin C: 2mg, Calcium: 88mg, Iron: 1mg
Keyword best Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, how to make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes recipe