Pizza Crescent Rolls are a great snack when you need something quick!
Crescent Rolls make these little bundles almost effortless. Fill them with cheese and pepperoni (or your favorite pizza toppings) and bake.
A Quick Snack
- It needs just a few ingredients
- Toppings (or fillings!) can be adjusted based on your tastes
- The recipe comes together quickly
- Each crescent roll comes out tender, flaky, and packed with cheesy pizza goodness
Make a build-your-own pizza bar and set out bowls of favorite add-ins and toppings and let everyone make their own! Such a fun party activity!
CANNED CRESCENT DOUGH The crescent rolls make this fast to make. This can also be made with real pizza dough (but will taste more like a calzone).
FILLINGS We added some spicy pepperoni but you can add your favorite toppings. If they have a lot of moisture (like mushrooms or pineapple) be sure to cook them first or squeeze them dry.
CHEESE String cheese keeps it extra easy and doesn’t melt out of the pockets as easily as shredded cheese.
SAUCE Warm pizza sauce is great for dipping. You can add it inside if you’d like but we prefer using it for dipping.
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Cut string cheese in half.
- Layout crescent roll dough on a prepared baking sheet. Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold the widest end over the toppings and pinch the sides to seal. Continue rolling to seal.
- Place seam-side-down on the baking sheet; bake per recipe below.
- Keep pepperoni pizza crescent rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Reheat in a toaster oven or air fryer for about 3 minutes and serve.
- Freeze baked pepperoni pizza crescent rolls on a baking sheet and then put them in a zippered bag with the date labeled on it. They’ll keep about a month in the freezer.
- Thaw naturally or in the microwave and reheat in a toaster oven or under the broiler.
More Pizza Snacks
If you loved this recipe, be sure to leave a rating! Share your filling inspiration in the comments below!
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
These pizza crescent rolls are speedy snack packed with flavor.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut each string cheese in half.
Lay crescents and top with 3 overlapping slices of pepperoni and a string cheese piece.
Fold the wide end over the toppings and pinch the sides to seal. Continue to roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and garlic powder over the tops of the roll ups.
Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping
Substitute pepperoni for your favorite pizza toppings.
Toppings with moisture (such as mushrooms or pineapple) should be cooked or squeezed dry before adding.
Serving: 1roll, Calories: 172, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 447mg, Potassium: 19mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 8IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 19mg, Iron: 1mg
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword Crescent Rolls, how to make Pizza Crescent Rolls, Pepperoni Rolls, Pizza Crescent Rolls, Pizza Rolls